CONDITIONS OF USE
For the purposes and effects of articles 7 and 12 of Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9.4.2003, MOMMUT gives users the following information: the service provider is Mommut srl
Via Righi 1 - 47521 Cesena (FC), email: CUSTOMERCARE@MOMMUT.COM
The general terms and conditions of sale and use provided below apply to the Italian territory and to all sales made by MOMMUT, through its domain www.mommut.com. The use of the services is only allowed to a final user who has:
- accepted the general conditions.
- to conclude a purchase contract for one or more products on the website, the user shall complete an order form in electronic format following the instructions appearing from time to time on the website and accompanying the different stages of the purchase;
- the order form contains a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each ordered product and its price (including any applicable taxes or charges), payment methods for each product, delivery terms of the purchased products and shipping costs;
- the contract is deemed to be concluded when Mommut srl registers the order form, after verifying the correctness of the order and payment data;
- after registering the order form, Mommut srl shall send the user, at the specified email address, a confirmation email containing a summary of the information about the purchased product, with a detailed indication of price, payment method used, shipping costs and any additional costs. It is recommended to keep the email received as proof of purchase or to store it on a durable medium;
- the order form shall be stored in the Mommut srl database for the time required to complete the order and, in any case, within the terms of the law;
- the Seller may not process any purchase orders that do not provide sufficient solvency guarantees or that are incomplete or incorrect or if the products are unavailable. In these cases, we shall inform the user by email or phone that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not executed the purchase order specifying the reasons. If the products shown on Mommut.com are no longer available or on sale at the time of submitting the order form, the Seller shall promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days from the day following the date the user has submitted the order to the Seller, inform the user of the unavailability of the ordered products. In case the order form is forwarded and the price paid, the Seller shall cancel the payment promise;
The availability of products advertised on the website Mommut.com is limited. In the event that the ordered product is no longer available after the registration of the purchase order, the user shall be promptly informed by e-mail or telephone and the purchase order shall be canceled or modified.
Warranties and product non-compliances
Mommut.com only sells branded products, purchased directly by the Seller from manufacturers and dealers that are accurately selected for their strict quality controls. The images and colors of products published on the site may differ from the real ones due to the Internet browser and/or monitor used. The essential features of the products are shown on Mommut.com in each product sheet. In the event of a non-compliance of the products purchased with the description published on the website, the user is entitled to have the product repaired or replaced, without any additional costs, where this is possible in relation to the availability for sale and provided that the replacement or repair are not excessively costly for the Seller in consideration of the value of the product. Product prices may be subject to adjustments. The user shall check the final sale price before submitting the order form.
Mommut’s obligations and responsibilities
The general terms and conditions of sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 on the Consumer Code, with particular reference to the rules on distance contracts and by Legislative Decree no. 70 of April 9, 2003 certain aspects of electronic commerce. Mommut srl undertakes to correct any errors in the description of the products offered on the website, in the shortest time possible, from the date the same are reported. Errors may be reported by contacting Mommut srl customer service at the addresses and on the numbers mentioned above. Mommut srl is not liable for damage of any nature arising from improper use and/or use not in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer, as well as for damage caused by an accident or force majeure. In no case shall Mommut srl be held liable for any breach of any of the obligations deriving from the contracts subject to the general conditions if the breach is caused by an accident and/or force majeure, including but not limited to, natural disasters.
Mommut.com reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, the provision of services for the time strictly necessary for the required and/or appropriate technical interventions aimed at improving the quality of the same services. Mommut.com may, at any time, discontinue the provision of the service if reasoned security reasons or confidentiality violations arise, giving the user notice to that effect. Changes to the general conditions The general conditions may be changed at any time. Any changes and/or new terms and conditions shall be effective as soon as they are published on the website, indicating the date of effectiveness of the changes themselves, which shall be at least 30 days later than the date of publication on the website. In any case, the user shall be entitled to the application of the general terms and conditions and other contractual and economic terms in force at the time of forwarding the purchase order.
Payment and Payment Security
For the payment of the product price and the related shipping and delivery costs, you may follow one of the methods indicated in the order form:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery: additional management cost € 5.00
Payment by credit and debit cards is completely risk-free. Payment information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, or security code) is transmitted encrypted via SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) at 128bit, to PayPal or other banks which provide remote payment services. In no case shall Mommut.com use or treat such information, except for the issue of any relevant refunds in the event of product returns, as a result of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. Payment made directly to the courier upon delivery of the products implies an additional management cost of € 5.00. The courier shall only accept cash (banknotes and coins) and exact sums. With payment by bank transfer, the customer shall have 48h to make the transfer and send a copy of the payment by email to email@example.com
Is VAT included?
Our prices are all inclusive of VAT (Italian IVA) for orders with countries of the European Union. For orders with countries outside the European Union, prices are shown pre-tax. However, these orders are subject to the customs duties and charges applied in the country of destination. These costs and formalities are borne by the customer/addressee. They are to be paid directly to the courier upon delivery.