The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the Seller within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt. The following rules apply to the right of withdrawal:
- the customer shall be a private person;
- products, even if opened, shall be returned "as new", that is undamaged, with packaging in perfect condition, complete with all accessories; the identification tag shall still be attached to the product with the MOMMUT disposable seal;
- products shall not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- products shall be returned in their original packaging (in the event of audio CDs, books, design objects, and toys, the packaging shall be sealed as it was originally; when returning a kit, all the items that make it up shall be returned);
- returned products shall be sent to the Seller in one delivery. The Seller reserves the right not to accept items of one order that are returned and dispatched at different times.
If all the above rules have been complied with, the customer can withdraw from the contract by sending an email containing order number and reason, and attaching the following PDF form filled in all its parts to: email@example.com
Returns shall be dispatched to the following address: MOMMUT srl, via Righi 1 (47521), Cesena FC. In the case of products that do not meet these specifications, MOMMUT Srl reserves the right to refuse the withdrawal or to apply just a reduction to the price.
The only charges payable by the customer are those for the return of the purchased products.
Amounts relating to the cost of the product or products that are going to be returned, net of the initial shipment, shall be reimbursed in the shortest time possible, and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date the Seller becomes aware of the customer exercising the right of withdrawal, after verifying the correct execution of the terms and conditions specified above. If the terms and conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are not respected, the customer shall not be entitled to the reimbursement of the amounts already paid to the Seller.
Product change conditions
If necessary, the customer may change the purchased products with other ones, instead of obtaining the reimbursement of the relevant price.
The change request shall be made within the following limits:
- The customer may request the change of one or more purchased products no later than fourteen (14) working days from the date of delivery.
- The customer may make only one change request for each purchased product.
- The products for which a change request is made shall be returned to MOMMUT in their original packaging, not used, worn, washed or damaged, and the identification tag shall still be attached with disposable seal.
- The products to be changed belonging to a single order shall be sent to MOMMUT in one shipment. MOMMUT reserves the right not to accept products of one order which are sent for the change at different times.
Change processing timing and modes
After receiving the product to be changed and making sure that all the above requirements are met, MOMMUT shall verify the availability of the product in the requested size and/or color.
In the event that the product or products selected for the change are not available, MOMMUT shall not be able to accept the change request and shall therefore reimburse the price of the originally purchased and not replaceable product or products.
Shipping of the products available for the change shall take place within thirty (30) days from the date MOMMUT becomes aware of the change request. The shipping costs of the substitute products shall be borne by the customer, who will choose the courier.
Where the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the price of the product selected for the change, a refund and/or a rise shall be applied for the difference.
The customer shall be contacted if the change request cannot be accepted because it does not meet the above conditions. In this case, the customer may choose to retake the products to be changed at the customer’s expense. In case the customer refuses this shipment, MOMMUT reserves the right to retain the products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the same.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR CLARIFICATION: CUSTOMERCARE@MOMMUT.COM